Monday, April 23, 2007

project closeout

The Project worked out pretty well. I was going to try and integrate the VRs into flash to make it more seamless but this would have taken more time and I did not have the time to learn how to make that work. The VRs that I made worked out pretty well. I found out that the more photos that you take the more likely you are to get a VR that stitches together very nicely. here is a link to the Sample tour that I did.

Sample Tour

I still need a page for myself that shows what I do and how I do it. I have not had time to create one yet but eventual I will make one so that prospective customers will be able to see my site and view my tours. Hopefully this will build interest in my business.

I have leaned a lot about project management about what it takes to plan out a project and anylize what the repercussions of the project may be.

No comments: